- Eyedropper - get the color of any pixel on the page
- An advanced Color Picker similar to ones that can be found in Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro
- Webpage Color Analyzer - analyze DOM element colors on any Web page, locate corresponding elements
- Ultimate CSS Gradient Generator
- Palette Viewer with 7 pre-installed palettes
- Color History of recently picked colors
- Displays element information like tag name, class, id, size etc.
- Outline elements under the cursor
- Manipulate colors by their Red/Green/Blue or Hue/Saturations/Value components.
- Auto copy the generated or sampled colors to the clipboard in CSS RGB, Hex and other formats.
- Keyboard shortcuts for quickly sampling page colors using the keyboard.
- Get the color of dynamic elements (hovered links etc.) by resampling the last sampled pixel
- Single-click color picking - click on the main ColorZilla toolbar icon and you're ready to pick (currently only available on Windows).
- Pick colors from Flash objects
- Pick colors at any zoom level